I list below just a few trials which Shaykh Bin Baaz rahimahullah faced in his life. Yet despite such trials and obstacles, he persevered and continued his path to learn the deen of Allah.
- His father died during his early childhood.
- He and his brother had to remain in the markets for long periods of time to bring food to the table and to provide for their mother.
- He became totally blind in his late teens due to an infection.
- His beloved mother died in his early twenties.
- He struggled at first to find a school or institution to receive Islamic education.
What obstacles are we facing that totally stop us from pursuing our path to learn the deen of Allah?
AbdulFattaah Bin Uthman