Here are some issues that were observed against Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi, may Allah grant us and him success to that which is correct.
1. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi’s tweet promoting what took place in Egypt
من وقف في ميادين مصر اليوم مطالبا بالاسلام ورفع الظلم والطغيان الذي نزل بالانقلاب فيرجى له الرباط ولو قتل ترجى له الشهادة
2. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi says on the following clip that Ikhwanul muslimeen are merely a political group; they do not have any principles or aren’t aqeedah oriented. Also he mentioned you could find someone to be Salafi who is [also] an ikhwani and gives a wrong impression regarding the history of ikhwanul muslimeen.
3. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi says on this clip that from the types of shirk is shirk in obedience, [meaning] to obey someone in something that is not obeyed for except for Allaah. He expresses it with absolute vagueness and ambiguity: (within the clip the audio for Abdul-Azeez is played)
4. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi says on min 1:26 that Sissi isn’t a ruler who obtained rulership by force. He says rather he is merely an oppressor wherein he misleads the people to think he isn’t a ruler and that rulership isn’t established for him.
5. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi confuses the people concerning how dangerous the methodology of Usamah bin Laden was by resembling it to a mistake that occurred by a Sahaabi. See here.
Here is a screenshot of his answer when he was asked if Usaamah bin Laden had khawarij methodology.
6. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi is known as a close friend to Salman al-Awdah. He would visit him with Muhammad Arifi to his house. Salman al-Awdah himself even stated this on his website Islamtoday.
7. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi defends wrongfully Muhammad al-Arifi from some of the statements of the scholars against him as you could hear him here.
8. Abdul-Azeez has much speech that was criticized against him concerning Syria and Egypt.
9. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi deems nothing wrong with publicly criticizing the ruler concerning his mistakes. In fact, Abdul Azeez criticizes those who oppose him in this matter as you could hear him here
10. Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi has a few tweets and comments with him indirectly addressing the scholars of Saudi Arabia as seen here.
As well you could see some of the screenshots of how he addresses publicly the Muslim governments who have sharia law.
11. Shaykh Sulaymaan Al-Ruhaylee hafidaho-Allah warns from:
- Muhammad al-Hassan Walid al-Dido al-Shanqiti
- Abdul-Azeez At-Turayfi
- Muhammad Al-Arifi
As for what was criticized against him in relation to matters of fiqh, then some have compiled roughly 30 observations just from his book sifatu salaat. Allah knows best.
Note: Much more unfortunately has been said concerning Abdul-Azeez at-Turayfi. May Allah guide us all.
AbdulFattaah Bin Uthman