Is it permissible to have one’s wife examined by a male doctor if a female doctor is unavailable?


It is permissible for your wife to be examined by a specialized male doctor to determine the factors preventing pregnancy, when specialized female doctors are unavailable, provided there is no Khulwah (being alone with a member of the opposite sex) between her and the male doctor.

~ Abu Fajr AbdulFattaah bin Uthman