- Selecting the appropriate place to establish a Islamic household.
- Keeping the Shaytan out of the household by protecting them by the means of the remembrance of Allah and by teaching the family the importance of worship.
- Making constant du’a that Allah grants your family success and unity upon goodness.
- Realizing the foremost schooling for the children begins from their household.
- Fulfilling the trust of Allah pertaining to the responsibility that He has given you over your household.
- Making family decisions through mutual consultation.
- Removing any communication barriers between you and your household.
- Setting a good example and role model for others in the household.
- Instilling in the family good character and acts of worship to be consistent upon.
AbdulFattaah bin Uthman